This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are Justin Bieber and Jasmine Villegas dating?
10-13-2012, 10:00 PM
Are Justin Bieber and Jasmine Villegas dating?
What was Justin Bieber talking about on twitter today? (September 27, 2010)?
Does that mean that Justin Bieber is dating?
P.S. What does he look for in a girl? Is he currently single?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 10:08 PM

I haven't seen his twitter post, but there are pictures of him and Jasmine makinq out (tmz.com).
I think they're qoinq out, so i quess he's not sinqle.

Ads

He was talking about the release of his U Smile video and about dating fans.
He could be dating her, but he might not be. There are pictures of them 'making out' which could be real but her knees are pulled up to her chest which would make it hard to kiss someone, plus it's from an odd angle.
He really just looks for a nice girl who can make him laugh.

They were not making out, he said so himself. he said "we were tryin to hide from press, and we bove looked out the back window, so it looked like we made out" and no they aren't dating..!

yea, the lesbians are going out

He was talking about the release of his U Smile video and about dating fans.
He is not dating Jasmine Villegas.
He has not commented on the pictures of them kissing so they are most likely not of him or just photoshopped or they were probably not even kissing.
What would Justin Bieber be doing in a cheap Honda?
He most recently stated that he is way to busy to have a girlfriend and that he is single and he is trying to stay single.

lol johnny why are you asking these question...hahhaha
anyways no i doubt they are dating

With the twitter thing are you referring to him constantly feeling isolated and having his words twisted? I'm pretty sure he was talking about a recent interview which he did and the publishers completely twisted his words to make it sound like he was dissing his fans and he really didn't care about him.
They asked him a question which was something along the lines of "how do you deal with all your fans being in love with you" or something and he said "To be in love, you need to personally get to know someone. You can't not know a person and be in love with them because you don't know them and you don't know what they're really like. I love my fans and they love me but to be in love, you need to know each other" and they twisted it to seem like he was angry and was all like "my fans don't know me! i don't love them!" when really it was completely taken the wrong way.
And the Jasmine issue, who knows. He's mentioned numerous times that he is single and is ready to "mingle" but celebrities are always hiding relationships because the media ultimately end up ruining them.
Personally i don't think they are but who knows.

Hope that answered your question. x