This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do you think bout the chris brown apology?
10-14-2012, 03:26 AM
what do you think bout the chris brown apology?
its the trending topic on fkn twitter.. ha
so leave your thoughts!
do you believe it or not? why..why not
are you still a fan?

-me personally, i still am a fan you know,there's to sides to a story

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 03:34 AM

i think he deseves a second chance, i guess

Ads

There IS two sides to every story...but nobody ever should be laying hands on people that way.
He apologized to kiss up to his fans, he's still an enormous asshole.

Fake

Let me start by saying that I am a Chris Brown fan. I don't agree with what he did, and I will never look at him the same again, however, I can forgive him. I accept his apology, even though I question it's sincerity...but I respect him at least for apologizing in front of millions of people. He did say he is getting help, and he promises never to do it again, so let's just hope he's being honest. I will continue to listen to his music, but like I said, I will never look at him quite the same...I can forgive, but I don't forget.

He should be in jail hat is where any other regular person would be right now. I don't believe it was a real apology if it were it should have come a long time ago I don't care what his lawyers told him to do or not do. no one has the right to hit another person no one deserves to have the crap beat out of them.

i think it is truely pathetic..

seriously, because he was found guilty he apologizes?
he should have said sorry in the begining, he only did it to look like a nice guy that made one "little" mistake. in reality what he did was horrible.! the worst.! he is a woman beater.! he diserves jail time for a while.!!!!!

i just really can't wait to see what other karma he gets.
i mean nobody looks at him the same way anymore.!
which is good.!

I think once you hit a woman it's in your blood and you'll do it again. Personally I could never hit a woman and can't imagine ever doing it. He should have done the apology months ago to at least credit his name.

i don't believe it at all. if he has to read cue cards just to apologize there's something wrong. he's a talented guy, but i was never a fan, and i never will be one. any guy that can hit a woman like that deserves to be thrown under the jail. as for there being two stories, i doubt his side will justify hitting his so called girlfriend. there is no excuse whatsoever.

I think that it was fake, and written by his lawyer. Nothing in the apology seemed sincere to me. Especially the part when he brought up the fact that he had seen violence in his home. That sentence had "my lawyer has written it for me" all over it.