This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm 26 & unmarried. Should I have this baby?
01-14-2014, 04:07 PM
I'm 26 & unmarried. Should I have this baby?
Here's a little background information:
My first boyfriend was at 13 years old in the 9th grade. He was 16 and a senior. He cheated on me with a girl in the 10th grade who had the same name as me. He lead me to believe they broke up and he took my virginity at 14 on March 07, 2001.
He graduated highschool and went to the Navy. He kept in contact with both of us. This resulted in fights and suspensions from school. I dated another young man in hs when I was 16 and ended up having an abortion. When I was 17, I fell in love with someone else and he cheated so, I got another abortion. When I was in college, i dated someone else and I thought I was in love then but, I got another abortion.
I had so many abortions because my parents were very strict and Christian so, I was scared.
Years later my parents passed away. I got back together with my ex at 23 years old. I was a college student, had a fulltime job and had my own apartment. He was 27, living at home with his parents, went to college and had a 6 year old daughter. The girl he cheated on me with was the mother.
We've been living together since 2010. He promised we'd get married before I was 25. I'm 26 now. I caught him in lies, photos in his iphone, facebook inbox messages, instagram comments, twitter messages, voicemail, numbers in his bookbag, the list goes on. Yet, I forgave him.
His thing is he's not marrying anyone unless they can forgive him and stop bringing up the past. On New Years Eve, I found out that I'm pregnant again. I'm completey scared. My Christian aunts are 100% supportive bc I'm old enough to have a child and they would help me. But, I never envisioned my life to be a babymama, while pursing a career as a realtor and law student.
I don't even feel the same way I felt about him anymore. He acts like this is a game saying, "I'm about to be 30 so, I'm ready for another child." He's a chronic weed smoker and he drinks alot. Even called me a bitch and a nigga before. What should I do? I'm 6 weeks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2014, 04:18 PM

get rid of the guy, keep the baby. you're stronger than you think. Anyway, life is full of surprises, and rarely goes the way you have planned.

Ads

01-14-2014, 04:32 PM

ditch him!! you have given him to many chances! also you should keep the baby. its unhealthy to get so many abortions :/
01-14-2014, 04:33 PM

Im also a christian and think you should have never had an abortion in the first place you made choices that got you pregnant so give that baby the gift of life! Second, why are you with this piece of crap! Hes cheating your cheating y'all are not good for each other. Unless he is threatening to kill if you don't stay with him, GET AWAY! You are an adult don't let that baby pay for your mistakes! I wish you the best of luck. You deserve the best and he is not that for you or that baby! Im praying for you girl!Smile
01-14-2014, 04:48 PM

the big question is why are you still with this guy and why do you continue getting pregnant from him. its pretty obvious hes not going to change so why continue this relationship. you could still have the baby without him and just get him on child support when the baby comes!
01-14-2014, 04:59 PM

Keep the baby so many abortion isn't good because everyone deserves to live. Forget about the Guy and worry about baby only.
01-14-2014, 05:11 PM

I think you should talk to someone...like a Therapist .. It sounds like you have now and in the past had a lot of things going on. Keeping the baby is a choice you have to make on your own, no one can tell you , you should or should not .
01-14-2014, 05:27 PM

Keep the baby, it shouldnt be an option to kill your own child. Thats your child and you have no excuse. God blessed you with a baby.
01-14-2014, 05:30 PM

I agree with all of these woman. Keep that little precious bundle of joy and get rid of that trash. Good luck
01-14-2014, 05:40 PM

Please don't abort. Please don't punish that innocent life.

http://www.amazon.com/Sarahs-Choice-Rebe...B002QOHW36