This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend thinks my strange for being single! Should I let her set me up?
02-19-2014, 05:39 AM

No, you should not take her help. You should wait for the right guy. He will surely emerge one day out of the blue and woo you. Just wait and be on the look out!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 05:53 AM

You are still young and have lots of time to find love. Don't get talked into anything, especially dating a felon.

Ads

02-19-2014, 06:00 AM

You think she is too young to be married with kids and she thinks you are strange for being single,neither of you are right,it's just that everyone is completely different,i was married with kids at 21 and i am still married but i have friends who could not even entertain the idea until they were 30 and they are happy too.

I don't think you should let her set you up,it rarely ends well when people do that and i also think you need to lose the idea that this will be your only chance,it wont be,you are only 22 and even shy people will go on to meet people they are suited to through the normal course of life plus you would do far better to try to tackle your shyness rather than allow yourself to be set up and have it fail,that will just dent your confidence.