This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is soulja boy's Problem?
02-19-2014, 11:50 AM
What is soulja boy's Problem?
He Has beef with
1/bow wow (resolved)
2/New Boyz (He started over twitter, seriously he started them for no reason at all, calling them faggots e.t.c.)
3/NAS - Now this is the one that really pissed me off, he claimed nas "Killed hip hop" The only thing nas has done has SAVED hip hop from lil wayne and soulja faggot, soulja boy thinks since he made his shitty ass song for teenie boppers he is the best all lil wayne and soulja boy raps about is bitches and hoes, nas on the other hand and eminem and the Game actually rap about there life et.c.
4/ Ice T- good on him for standing up and saying to soulja boy that he ruined hip hop,

so what are your thoughts?
thanks for reading to this point by the way.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:05 PM

it depresses me when trash like soulja boy get rich rhyming ridiculously retarded words together

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:17 PM

eminem fo lyfe soulja boy suck
02-19-2014, 12:25 PM

He's obviously gay.

Problem solved.
02-19-2014, 12:33 PM

I'm with you.
I'm just gonna say...
I DON'T think lil wayne is the greatest rapper alive.
And all these bullsh 1t songs about new dances.

That's killing hip-hop.
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM

dont know dont care
02-19-2014, 12:54 PM

well soulja boy sucks, just another corporate gangsta, but I suppose it keeps him in the media, probably just another ploy to sell more records, but it's backfiring.
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

Soulja Boy Tell Em is the worst excuse for a rapper, he didn't kill hip hop but he certainly didn't do anything to make people like it more...of course the folks who like to dance in their little groups like his songs but what can ya do? People like him who call themselves artists will always be around, starting beef with whoever just to gain cred...but in the end, we all know who reins supreme
02-19-2014, 01:04 PM

it's hard to tell what is problem actually is, but how I see it it's all a promo stunt.
Attention whoring if you will.
Eminem did it, 50 Cent did it, game did it and soulja boy does it.

People will do a lot of messed up things get more famous, even if it includes killing a lifestyle if expressing yourself to the fullest.
It saddens me that it have to come to this. Hip Hop was dead the day it stopped being commercial like soulja. And now rap is just the living zombie.
rap was never about beef, it was about hearing from the streets. The beef and bitching is just a biproduct.
That's my 2 cents anyhow.
02-19-2014, 01:15 PM

i agree with what yo are saying about soulja boy, but lil wayne is the shit yes he talks about bitches and hoes but that's what the people like.