This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook search, why did this happen?
02-19-2014, 12:23 PM
Facebook search, why did this happen?
So I finally worked up the courage to add an old friend (who I had a crush on) I had searched there name a few times and was always taken to there profile (which is private) we have a mutual friend (on facebook...however this mutual friend is a friends ex so we don't really talk) Anyhow, searched this person yesterday to add finally...and there name comes up...i clicked there name and an error message comes up saying 'this link may have been removed or is broken' Im confused?!
Did that and they couldn't find them, but it still comes up when i type in the name...just doesn't go to there page. I doubt I'm blocked as my facebook name isn't the same as my real name. And we are not close enough for him to know I've been looking him up lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:26 PM

its Possible That They May Have Blocked you Or They may Have Deactivated There Account To Test This Ask Someone To Look Up That Person on Facebook if They Can And you Cant Than Than you Been Blocked If They Cant Than They Deactivated There Account

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:35 PM

I think, that guy have deactivated his account from facebook, so no need to worry. Some person who got fed up with facebook , they decide to deactivate his facebook account. Once he will activate his facebook account. You can see his profile
02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

They deactivated their account.