This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I found out that my boyfriend lied to me?
02-19-2014, 12:24 PM
I found out that my boyfriend lied to me?
he has betrayed me way too many times and i know it seems irrational to be mad about something that happened a year and one month ago but he's done this before.
when we were dating at first,he told me that he broke up with his ex months before he met me(and i believed him)
then he later told me it was a week.
he kept in contact with her and also told me that he had plans to go to prom with her before he met me(but of course i wasn't comfortable with that,so he told me he would not go!)
and i believed that he didn't go and i was happy...i deleted my facebook a while ago ,but i just reactivated it and saw the photos of him with her at prom.the prom was a year ago. the way he's looking at her in the photos are inappropriate and it looks as if they were still dating.

keep in mind my boyfriend graduated already. she was in a year below him(attending the same school),so that is why there was a prom.
he was in college already and so am I.
i also caught him flirting with another girl,awhile ago in his facebook inbox(he accidentally left it open)
and went to his supposed "friends" house .everyone knows she's a hoe.
i just feel like he doesn't care about me,just him,it feels as if this is the last straw.i feel betrayed and walked all over.am i wrong for feeling this way ?

he said sorry ,and now his facebook,twitter and instagram are all gone
the photos from prom on his ex's page are gone too

what a loser
thankyou guys Sad
i was trying to figure out if my feelings were irrational :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:29 PM

I agree. he is a total loser.
you deserve someone much better.
dump him, and find a boyfriend that treats you the way you deserve. Smile

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:33 PM

this saying comes to mind

fool me once shame on me
fool me twice im a fucking idiot Tongue

dont settle for someone that doesnt treat you like his everything ! you deserve better trust me
im in a happy relationship, and wouldnt even dream of talking to another girl in a flirty manner, if i wanted to do that i would be single and ready to mingle
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM

Please visit ambersvoice.com its an ask column just copy and paste this question or explain your situation and she will get back to you in a full detailed answer within 20 minutes.
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

Like you said What a loser.! Break up with him you deserve way better. He doesn't seem to care about you. He keeps taking advantage of you and you need to call it quits. You will find someone else better than him so break it off.
02-19-2014, 12:57 PM

You really shouldn't have to put up with that! I had similar problems with my boyfriend but we finally managed to be truthful and loyal since, however, it seems this guy is a bit of a prick! You deserve so much better otherwise you wouldn't have written this, you need to tell him straight, guys like that need a good slap! And remember, 'sorry' doesn't solve much especially with something like this! Look after yourself, good luck!
02-19-2014, 01:00 PM

You don't need that, if he puts you threw all that much trouble and just says sorry no not cool I'm not having that! Any guy who still talks to they're ex should just die like really lol. She's your ex for a reason! I don't know you can do better.
02-19-2014, 01:06 PM

I'm sorry you feel hurt hun. Some guys just are the way they are and some never grow up or change unfortunately. You should really end it with him before you waste anymore time on him or this lousy relationship. He did all of those things to satisfy you for now. He will just be more careful next time. I know his type I have dealt with it myself so I'm speaking from experience. You deserve better and you will have better, let the worm go.
02-19-2014, 01:14 PM

Hell no your NOT WRONG! If you read what you wrote you would notice that you seem SAD,UPSET and STRESS! A relationship is not SUPPOSED to make you feel that WAY! The whole point is to BE HAPPY! there shouldn't be too much fighting! especially LYING! I know its hard BUT MOVE ON! It's hard to see it when you like that person but IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER! Hope I helped! Hope you feel BETTER.
02-19-2014, 01:19 PM

Its not a question what a waste of 5 coins