This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get back on my scorpio's good side ?
02-19-2014, 12:38 PM
How can I get back on my scorpio's good side ?
Okay so i was dating a scorpio for about 3 months he pursued me but after it seemed like he was too busy all the time so I stop hittin him up an iguess you can we had a hard time puttin in effort cus I didnt wanna look dumb niether did him iguess . we had a fallen out because I accused him of talking about me in a negative way from what I had heard I said some mean words an told him to loose my number . Well I found out it wasnt true and I felt really bad so its been about 2 months an I decided to hmu an apologize hoping we could still be friends . And he responded tellin me he " forgave me long time ago but where he's at right now he doesn't have time for the way I act . Done days no hard feelings but thats just how he feels " I told him I just wanted a chance to show him different but I know scorpios are stubborn I really miss his friendship and is there aanyway I can get him to change his mind about me and earn his friendship re event yourself as they would say ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

i'm wondering what his moon sign is...

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:45 PM

Unfortunately, the truth is once a Scorpio is really done...he's really done. They are a fixed sign, and there is nothing you can do to change their minds.

With that being said, he did respond to you. That shows you that he still respects and cares for you. Depending on how deep his attachment is to you still (what you see is not what you get with Scorpio), you may be able to get him to give you another chance. But realize you will never change his opinion of you. He thinks you react impulsively, and since you said some mean things probably a laundry list of other stuff. That is something that won't change, and if it does it will take years.

You already said that you want to have another chance to show him how different you are. In his mind, if you are the woman for him, you will take that chance and not ask for it. So change who you are, and show him you can be a great person. If you can't see him in person, if you're on social media of some sort post pics of you acting different. If he sees you having lots of fun with your girls, moving on, and being positive he won't think you are so dramatic. Chance your friends. Whoever lied to you, be sure to totally remove them from your life. If you fly off the handle, on just a rumor, toward your Scorpio he'll expect you to set things straight with the real person who messed things up in the first place. So confront that person, and be sure that person knows why you are no longer going to hang out with them or whatever. Scorpio has a small circle of friends, as you can see, if one of those people betrays them...Scorpio will remove them from their life, and avoid them at all costs. He expects you to do the same since he's so intense/extreme.

Then after you do all of that, you look like you're having fun, invite him to hang out with you, remove the person whose really at fault from your circle of friends...he may come back to you or pay more attention to you. He may or may not get another women just to spite you in the meantime. Don't pay too much attention to that, if you get jealous he'll just say that's so like you to get dramatic, and try to control the situation. If he does that, just flirt with some friends, and post pics up that he can see make sure they are few and far between. Make sure you can explain why you were hanging out with the person, and be sure it's not for romantic purposes. He'll get a bit jealous and re think his position.

That's really all you can do. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, maybe Scorpio is not right for you. They require a lot in relationships, especially if they have been hurt. If you can't do this, his tests/challenges in the future will definitely be too much. I know from experience with several Scorps, and my chart indicates they are a perfect match. There are still a ton of challenges to overcome with this one. Best of luck to you!

P.S.

If you totally reinvent yourself, he'll become suspicious and think you are trying to lie to him or that you're putting up a front. I wouldn't do that if I were you, it'll put an ocean between you two.