This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is better to buy a laptop or a pc?
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM
what is better to buy a laptop or a pc?
I need to buy a new system for gaming. Can anyone help me with that.I can spend around 50 to 60 thousands INR.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:49 PM

This is not a simple cut and dry question. There are several variables.

Are you looking for a gaming computer that is portable?
Are you looking for a gaming computer that you can upgrade?

There are pros and cons for each as I said. If you are constantly on the go and you play from lots of places other than your house then a gaming laptop would serve you well.

However a desktop computer will give you the ability to upgrade parts of the computer and thus you will be able to more than likely keep the desktop gaming computer longer as you upgrade parts vs the laptop which is much more difficult to upgrade than a desktop.

The Asus gaming laptops seem pretty solid but Alienware is a good name brand. Different people will have had different results and thus support or condemn each for those reasons.

A desktop computer you can build from the ground up and stay within budget. Or buy a prebuilt Desktop machine and just upgrade what you need like the power supply and graphics card. Far more options on the Desktop. But a desktop is not nearly as fun to travel with.

Agent Flash / Jeffrey A
Badge 51747
Field Agent
Geek Squad Social Media Team
2/14/2014

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:54 PM

buy xbox , if not buy a p.c. With gud configuration to play latest high graphic games , i wil never prefer laptop for playing games.
02-19-2014, 01:03 PM

A laptop is a PC smartass. I think you meant a desktop but anyways, it doesn&#x27;t really matter. Desktops and laptops are both equally good its just that laptops are portable.