This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get more followers on twitter if I only have 25 right now?
09-30-2012, 06:49 PM
How do I get more followers on twitter if I only have 25 right now?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 06:57 PM

Praise Jesus?

Ads

Get somebody to care whether you live or die.

become cool

Twitter has an "Invite your friends" feature, which allows you to send invitations to your friends' e-mail addresses.

A good start is to be a human being that is actually interesting. Most are not, and I'm sure you fall in to that group....since you are busy worrying about twittering.

Say you are the messiah.

As you have probably already noticed by all the people's other answers....your in the wrong category.

Yes, you are indeed in the wrong category, but I will give you an answer anyway. Smile

The easiest way to get more followers is to start following more people! The more you follow, the higher your chances of getting followers.

Some people have enabled "auto-follow" so they will automatically follow you once you hit follow! You can get followers really easily with this method.

You should try this. It has a Free Demo that will get you started and give you a feel of the software. I have this software and it's better than any software I used because I can auto tweet, auto message and do a whole lot more. Also, I can search for who I want to follow me five different ways such as by subject, location (which is great for realtors and other business owners) and more. You can get a lot of followers this way. I Love this software. There is no spamming at all. You pick your own followers. The free software gives 250 follows. If you have a lot of twitter profiles, it helps cut down time when you're working on twitter. Here is the link.

Also, you definitely need an interesting twitter profile and posts to keep your followers. Try to have one theme for your twitter page. Chao.