This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is instagram deleting so many accounts?
12-02-2013, 05:52 PM

They deleted my Story Account! i Posted stories for intertainment and BAM! Post a Picture using the Instagram Camera and Put a Flitter and They Wont delete you ALSO! Dont change your URL or dont Sign Out ALWAYS STAY IN YOUR ACCOUNT!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2013, 06:01 PM

Yea its true. They are deleting the accounts who dont use the ig camera. To not get deleted, take a quick picture with the ig camera and post it
12-02-2013, 06:09 PM

Used my ig camera with filter today. So why did mine get deleted

Ads

12-02-2013, 06:18 PM

instagram is deleting accounts. they plan to delete over 9000 accounts by June 8th. it is best to do anythng tht people seem to be doing to save their accounts. there are many pictures going around with tags for you to show you are active, but accounts that are "insta-staff" accounts, cant be trusted. you should post a picture that you have taken, and stick with whatever you can do. maybe even search some info on the internet? ths whole thing may be a rumor or a scam, it is very possible, but just in case, do whatever you see others doing, because who knows whats going to help,
12-02-2013, 06:22 PM

This is rediculous. Mine was deleted too, like are we not allowed to use pics that are not from their camera? I hope they get enough complaints so that they restore everyone's account
12-02-2013, 06:24 PM

My account got deleted Sad so you have to take random picture using the instagram camera
12-02-2013, 06:39 PM

SIGN THE PETITION TO END THIS MADNESS : https://www.change.org/petitions/instagr...ounts#news
12-02-2013, 06:41 PM

I don't know. Their deleting everyone's accounts! People are saying because they need space. To save yourself, quickly post a picture using the Instagram camera! Like I did! Hurry
12-02-2013, 06:44 PM

easy enough the terms and conditions are as follows in the short sayings:

Community Guidelines

Post your own photos.
Keep your clothes on.
Be respectful.
Don’t spam.
HAVE FUN!

SO if they have noticed you are posting pictures that pretty much aren't yours then then have the right to delete you
12-02-2013, 06:55 PM

Because they hate recess. Can't wait to see responses and possibly and answer.