This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Can I Talk to May My Crush?
01-24-2013, 04:49 PM

Look dude, you seem like a nice guy, but the kind of nice guy who will finish last unless you do something about it. About the twitter account, just follow her; you are completely over-thinking it, and if you look at i objectively, it might be useful to follow her on twitter or on face book because it might let you know what she's interested in without having to go talk to her directly because you're shy. However, you do need to go talk to her outside of a project to get to know her better; plus, maybe even ask her to study with you and a friend. Also, you sound like you're inexperienced with girls... sorry but it had to be said. You need to give yourself a slap in the face and stop blowing things out of proportion; I did that with my crush in seventh grade who was actually interested in me until I kept blowing things out of proportion and then she just lost interest because I could barely talk to her. Just because her friends talk about you might have nothing to do with you, and I look at people all the time. Calm down bro; think things through logically and you'll be fine if you keep your head
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Indgrid - 01-24-2013, 04:49 PM
[] - Thunder Storm - 01-24-2013, 04:49 PM
[] - AKing - 01-24-2013 04:49 PM