This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm looking to improve my website but I can't afford much to improve it. Is there anyone in Northampton?
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

Many people find themselves in the same problem, and if you have a low budget then maybe try other form of online marketing first and increase the website in stages. You haven't mentioned what it is that you do, and so some of these options might not be relevant, but you could try:

Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Email Marketing as well as a YouTube channel if you've got promotional videos for you company. As they're all free!

All these help you to keep people up to date with your products and services whilst you get a bigger budget together.

Email marketing is a great way to add your branding to your advertising and drive your company directly at existing customers. Send them newsletters, get a nice email template you can use again and again, and do it all in stages.

A good company to start with would be Squeezymail, they're an email newsletter system that is attached to a design agency so you could use them for emails at first, then the design agency could help you set up your twitter/facebook/new holding page etc in stages. I'm sure there's more companies similar but they're ones I know are used quite often.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Same Search - 02-19-2014, 12:28 PM
[] - Stasy - 02-19-2014, 12:32 PM
[] - Costelloe - 02-19-2014 12:44 PM
[] - Mike - 02-19-2014, 12:55 PM