This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are the groups on Facebook suggesting that if you join you'll be able to see who's viewed your profile real?
02-19-2014, 12:30 PM
Are the groups on Facebook suggesting that if you join you'll be able to see who's viewed your profile real?
Hi, I've recently seen that a bunch of my FaceBook friends have joined various groups suggesting that if you join-- and invite a minimum of 15 of your friends-- you'll be able to see a grid letting you know know who (or most of whom) have viewed your profile. I think this may be a fraud, but I can't find any info on this anywhere, even on Snopes. Clearly, something like this would be against Facebook policy yet as we know, Facebook has let us down in the past. I would very much appreciate any valid information you might be able to share with me on this. Thanks in advance!!!
~L

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Are the groups on Facebook suggesting that if you join you'll be able to see who's viewed your profile real? - LvlyBstnGrl - 02-19-2014 12:30 PM
[] - George - 02-19-2014, 12:39 PM
[] - strickenaza34 - 02-19-2014, 12:46 PM