This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I in the friend zone?
02-20-2014, 09:10 PM

Did you know that the definition of "Friend Zone" for both
guys and girls is: "I'M TOO CHICKEN TO LET MY FRIEND
KNOW THAT I HAVE STRONGER FEELINGS FOR THEM"
Really. Ask around. Everyone who believes in a rule that no
one ever wrote or "Friends" never discussed or agreed to;
are controlled by this fear.
This is my way of saying I don't believe in friend zones. If a zone exist for you, its because you are causing it or hiding behind it. She is already yours and you treat her like a car YOU MIGHT buy. Kissing, meeting the folks, sleeping together (sex or not) are barriers "just friends" don't cross. Are you waiting for HER to propose marriage in oder to be sure you're not JUST FRIENDS? Besides IT NEVER MATTERS what others think or feel about you. You have to deal with what goes on in your heart and in your head. Do what you feel like or think as long as NO ONE gets physically hurt. You will only know if something is a MISTAKE after you take a CHANCE. Right now you are torturing yourself with curiosity. If you make a move for yourself, the other person will accept or reject you. Either way, you have your answer and the self torture STOPS, even if you are rejected. NOTHING really worth having, will be easy. You get to choose, What is Worth Having.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Am I in the friend zone? - OllieR - 02-20-2014, 08:41 PM
[] - becccca - 02-20-2014, 08:46 PM
[] - Georgia - 02-20-2014, 08:51 PM
[] - Always - 02-20-2014, 08:56 PM
[] - Tyler - 02-20-2014, 08:58 PM
[] - Ez2Tock2 - 02-20-2014 09:10 PM