This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't do my school work?
04-28-2014, 04:24 AM

Well I'm going to spare you all the answers that people are going to tell you like:
-20 yrs from etc etc etc, school is important, so on and so on.

Really, I found myself in middle school very unmotivated to do work because in that specific year, I didnt have many friends because they all moved away. All I would do is go to school, sit in class, and do hw, very upsetting and it just got to me. All the people there we the "click" types where they out cast anyone that isnt in their "friend group". A lot of them tried to make fun of me and it always seemed that people had it out for me when I did nothing wrong.
Time went by and I started to get into some online gaming with voice chat and made some easier, less judgemental friends that way. This gave me some motivation and I was overall happy and found it easier to do work, latter on in highschool it was easier to make friends and I was still happy and motivated. It was just getting through that big hump, let it be middleschool, high school or college, if you have someone to help you get through it like a friend, you'll find it a lot easier to be productive and just overall happier. Also, people who have the most mental and personal flaws problems like to make fun of others because if they didnt, their life would suck even more which would lead to them suiciding.

So all in all, I think you just might need a friend, that is possibly from a various source, to help you through your rough patch. So I'm not sure how much a guy from yahoo answers can do, but if you think it'll help, and if you reach out, I'll be the friend you needSmile

One more thing, its not all over for you, and this is coming from somebody that doesnt even know you. But just listen, I tell this to all my friends and family who come across problems and even to myself when I'm down,

There is a solution to every problem in life, you just have to look hard enough for it.

Heres a cumulative example, since your getting bad grades, you can try a multitude of solutions such as fiverr, bonus', summer classes(so you dont have to take another year), and EVEN IF that fails, you can start to take online classes, my brother does this and I've done it before too. Online classes you dont have to wake up early, you just have do the work take the tests, and its easier to study for because you have the internet for 1, and for 2, its at your OWN pace, so maybe consider that as a backup plan. Plus doing that avoids all the asses in school.

But again, dont suicide and dont quit, and if you really wanna chat or just want someone to talk to just email me, (loganjrichardson25@gmail.com).

If I have the ability to help someone I want to at least try to do something, rather than sit by and watch. So again, dont be a stranger, when things look down just remember, to every obstacle in life there is a solution, and no suicide is not a solution.
So please, PLEASE, if you feel like your tempted to commit suicide or are feeling so overwhelmed, do not hesitate to email me, I dont usually, actually I've never given my email to someone on yahoo answers, but I feel that its for the better. You'd be very surprised at how much a simple (or complex) conversation can do.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I can't do my school work? - Izabella - 04-28-2014, 04:16 AM
[] - Mariah - 04-28-2014, 04:18 AM
[] - Logan Richardson - 04-28-2014 04:24 AM