This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sigh...did I really screw up big time?
04-28-2014, 05:17 PM
Sigh...did I really screw up big time?
I took this gorgeous girl (who goes to my college) on a few dates a month ago who was my crush in last semester and I was extremely happy since I finally had the balls to ask her out. Everything went really well (she said she liked me and we made out) except I mentioned "love at first sight" on fb chat which made her feel uncomfortable.

2 days later after our dates,she told me she wasn't looking for a relationship and wanted to stay friends. I was really upset but then she messaged me that night kept saying she was sorry and starting to flirt with me again.

We hung out a few times after that (we'd still kissed) and finally one day at school, I saw her walking passed by and I kept calling her name however she pretended I didn't exit and kept on walking. I was really pissed and frustrated so I asked her for the reason on fb. She replied "You make me uncomfortable ever since you said the "love at first sight" thing. Really freaked me out tbh". I was stunned. I treated her so damn well (bought her expensive accessories, took her and her mom to fancy restaurants) and now she wanted to fk off?Why?

After that, i got myself drunk for the next two days (bad decision I know, I'm not really a drinker anyway) and I just kept trying to get her out of my head but nothing worked. What do you guys think I should do? I just can't take this anymore. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. We haven't talked for more than a month but still see each other in the library.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Sigh...did I really screw up big time? - ShriekingMenace537 - 04-28-2014 05:17 PM
[] - Nic - 04-28-2014, 05:25 PM
[] - Anna Marie Wilson - 04-28-2014, 05:32 PM