This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will Marshawn Lynch social phobia effect his running in the Super Bowl? How many TD's will he score?
03-14-2014, 06:57 AM
Will Marshawn Lynch social phobia effect his running in the Super Bowl? How many TD's will he score?
Why does Marshawn Lynch not want to talk to the media?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2014, 07:06 AM

From the looks of it i don&#x27;t think he can handle the pressure of the big game.

the guy is a nervous wreck.

2fumbles for Lynch Sunday.

Ads

03-14-2014, 07:17 AM

C. Only broncos fans would say that. He was fined for ignoring the media during the season. He just doesn't want to talk to the media. I think he will rush for 2 touchdowns and have the hawks winning23-13,, and I'm no where near a hawks fan.
03-14-2014, 07:25 AM

The term Phobia is mainly used to describe irrational fear. The source of this irrational fear or phobia is your subconscious mind.

All types of phobias can be easily treated and eliminated if you know the root cause behind a specific type of phobia. For instance, when i was in school, i used to be scared of the dark and then i learnt that somebody had mistakenly locked me in a dark basement when i was a small kid. As i learned about this root cause, my phobia went away immediately. With right techniques, reprogramming your subconscious mind is an easy and effective way to get rid of any type of phobia.
03-14-2014, 07:34 AM

I think Marshawn has something to prove and will score 2 TD's but
Bronco's will still win 24 - 20.
03-14-2014, 07:39 AM

I think Lynch will score 2 touchdowns in the Super Bowl.
03-14-2014, 07:52 AM

Actually, it depends on his work ethic during every offseason. If Marshawn Lynch works hard and performs very well in practice every day, he will greatly improve his chances of becoming an elite NFL running back in the future.