This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i remove my friends in my facebook?
03-16-2014, 01:08 AM
how can i remove my friends in my facebook?
how can delete my friends in facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2014, 01:24 AM

Go to their page and scroll down. At the lower left corner you will see a sentence on the lower left corner saying: Delete from friends or something like that. Click yes and their deleted Wink

Ads

03-16-2014, 01:35 AM

Go to friend list and click which you want to delete. Go down with left side menus where you find mutual friends, his/her friends, photos links, videos links, links and you find suggest friend to your friend and in last you find Remove the Friend. Hope you find it.... Smile
03-16-2014, 01:43 AM

If you would like to remove a friend, navigate to the person’s profile and click the "Remove from Friends" link at the bottom of the page. If you select this option, you will be removed from the person's Friends List as well. You will need to repeat the friend confirmation process if you wish to be friends with this person again.
03-16-2014, 01:56 AM

Go to their profile pages and scroll down, you'll see the button that says "Remove this friend" or something like that, click on it and confirm it, then they will be removed from your friend list.
03-16-2014, 02:03 AM

This guide will explain you how to remove a "friend" on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01...ebook.html

Good luck!
03-16-2014, 02:05 AM

account-->edit friends
find friend in left side & click 'x' straight to their name.
or go their profile.scroll down.click 'remove from friends' on bottom left side.