This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook or myspace???!?
03-24-2014, 10:26 AM
facebook or myspace???!?
which is better facebook or myspace?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:26 AM

myspace its way funner

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:33 AM

facebook is tooooo boring but its k
if ur scared of getting raped or people looking
at ur profile. I like myspace better simply bc u can
do more things to it. and its not as boring.
03-24-2014, 10:39 AM

myspace just because more people have it and therefore more things work around it
03-24-2014, 10:42 AM

Facebook. Myspace is just for a bunch of attention-seeking hoes
03-24-2014, 10:51 AM

i have both and they're entertaining in their own ways, although i'd go with facebook.

facebook appeals to people of higher maturity hence it's meant for college students. if you're not in college then please don't make an account!! stick to myspace where all the high school drama and half-naked preteen skanks dwell.
03-24-2014, 10:55 AM

Facebook is better for people you know, but I like myspace a lot more , its much more entertaining.
03-24-2014, 11:04 AM

MYSPACE MYSPACE!
lol
well i have both but myspace is MUCH better!
03-24-2014, 11:12 AM

It's all a matter of personal preference, and one largely dictated by to whichever network more of your friends belong.

Facebook has a much "cleaner" look to it, and is better maintained. It's targeted towards a more mature demographic than MySpace.

On the other hand, Facebook is more limited in terms of how you can aesthetically customize your profile. This is seen as both a pro and a con - personally, I appreciate the uniform aesthetic. MySpace is more liberal with the kind of content you can upload, I believe. I'm specifically talking about audio files - MySpace is used by lots of bands, who use the medium to promote their merchandise and tourdates. It's particularly useful for finding out when a band is going to be in your town, because a band can send a message to just users with your zip code, for instance, letting you know which local venue they'll be at.

There's nothing stopping you from signing up for both - it doesn't have to be an either / or thing - but it seems that most users are polarized, one way or another, in terms of preference (although many people continue to use both, regardless).

Since Facebook originally started as an inter-college network, it's mostly popularized by people in their early to mid 20s; but it's also very popular with high schoolers as well, now.

MySpace has been available for anyone to join since the beginning, and includes users of all ages - but it seems to attract teenagers the most.

My personal preference is for Facebook.

And remember to keep privacy in mind. Anything you put in either profile could be read by anyone on the internet. Both services offer different degrees of privacy control. I suggest looking into that.
03-24-2014, 11:16 AM

Myspace