This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I in the wrong in this situation?
03-24-2014, 04:35 PM
Am I in the wrong in this situation?
My ex and a few of her friend have responded to my friend requests or sent me friend requests. Now, while they are still friends, they are getting pissed at me and calling me a stalker or creep because I message them on Facebook. Am I in the wrong or are they?
@Diabolically- I said Hi and asked how they were doing. Nothing more

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:42 PM

ahhh kiddies facebook drama.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:49 PM

Start calling them slutty whores on their walls.
03-24-2014, 04:54 PM

Unfriend them and don't respond. It is not worth the problems this caused and let it go
03-24-2014, 05:04 PM

It seems that since they friended you on FB, they are acting in the wrong. You, though, should not bother with them. At all. You don't need that kind of immature game playing. Who knows what they might say or do. Protect yourself and don't message,talk, communicate with them anymore.
03-24-2014, 05:08 PM

The trouble with typed communication is that the message we give, is not always the message we want to give. A typed message does not include the wry smile or the wink that we give our verbal communications.

They have the option of defriending you.
03-24-2014, 05:12 PM

Who calls someone a stalker for messaging someone on facebook? Stalkers are the people that *don't* message. They just read everything about the person from a distance.
03-24-2014, 05:15 PM

What are you saying when you message them? Are you like, "Hey. What are you wearing?" Or are you like, "Hey. Can you tell Jenny I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really miss her? Okay? Will you tell her for me?"

You really haven't given us enough information here to know if you're wrong or not. But I'd say, since you're asking random strangers on Answers how to deal with people in the real world...

Yes. You're probably in the wrong.
03-24-2014, 05:19 PM

Responded - those peeps may think stalker because you approached them in the first place....

Those who friended you first? Setting you up so they can shred you on FB 'cause FB is boring & sucks without a group victim to shred.
03-24-2014, 05:25 PM

avoiding controversy is a sign of maturity........it's like you're sabotaging the peace and harmony in your life........