This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am i trying too hard? (relationship)?
04-12-2014, 02:48 AM
Am i trying too hard? (relationship)?
I really like this guy, we have been on a group valentines date (double date with my best friend and his who go out) and we are going out again tomorrow night with them. Recently, i start a conversation and he replies once then ignores my next reply even if its a question?! Should i stop talking too him unless he starts the conversation? I know he reads and ignores because it tells you when they've read your message on kik and facebook. Its really annoying! Can it be he's less interested? He says he wants to go on another date but wont even talk to me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2014, 03:01 AM

Let him start the conversation next time. He might be real busy but he should reply. I&#x27;ve never ignored anyone and hate when someone doesn&#x27;t reply to me.

Ads

04-12-2014, 03:04 AM

yes
04-12-2014, 03:10 AM

youy shoudnt go for the stalker atitude you now might have and try to talk to him in person so he cant realy ignore you and you can see how intrested he realy is in you
04-12-2014, 03:11 AM

He's not interested. Coz, if one is really interested, no matter how busy he was, he'll really reply because that's what makes him happy and two, he'll be scared to lose you if he will not reciprocate to your gesture. Action speaks louder than words.