This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i wait for her to unblock me first?
04-27-2014, 11:53 PM
Should i wait for her to unblock me first?
Im 14 and i like a girl
But my friends lied to me that she like me , i was flirting with her a lot and now she block me on instagram . I just find out that my friends lie to me about that . I ask her best friends why she do that and her best friend said we dont hate you , you came too strong and that creep ( the girl i like name ) out

I show her best friend the text my friends give me and she said she warn me before . What can i do? I being play....
next day at the gym her best friend ask if i was ok and she said that people talk about me are a hole and her friends say it was a misunderstanding between me and the girl i like. I said im sorry to her and she say it ok , it all my friend fault .
I ask her if she can unblock me and she said yes . I havent unblock her yet and i havent see her unblock me . Should i wait and see what happen or unblock her first??
And i hear that she going to the office with me to report the other guy ( she a witness)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 11:58 PM

Those aren&#x27;t friends dude. I&#x27;m kind of in the same situation. I don&#x27;t know if my friend is lying or not. But enough of me, you need to wait. And dump your friends, they&#x27;re butts. But if you really like her, you&#x27;d unblock her first. But since you don&#x27;t want to come on strong, just wait.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply