This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should a married woman be sending friends request other men on facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Should a married woman be sending friends request other men on facebook?
I am a married woman and my husband says it is not good for me to be sending friends request to other men who are not my family members. Is he right?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:40 AM

I don't see a problem with it. A married woman can have friends who are men, that does not mean that there's any unfaithfulness involved.

Ads

Of course not!

He thinks that once you are married you can only talk to women????? Wow!

What's the problem with it? Obviously abit of jealously on his side

No, he is wrong. You can have male friends without fucking them

I don't think so. A friend request is harmless but maybe your husband just needs you to hear him. Communication is important.

it depends more on how you know these men. If its men who were on the high school debate with you, work with you and you share interests with, etc then sure.

If its ex lovers, or just random men, then no.

If you ask all of these men if they wanted to have sex with you, most of them, if not all will. Most of them will try to befriend you in hopes of sleeping with them. Knowing that...you still want to make friends with them?? How do you think that will make your husband feel? Now, ask yourself this, are more people having affairs more than ever? How do you think affairs start? Usually at friendship.

Now, if you see nothing wrong with that, then allow your husband to start friending young girls. You can't just be an online friend, so let him go out with other girls for dinner. A lot of people will say it's okay, but a better question is how many friends they slept with. Ask them about their own experiences. I know that for most people who say they wouldn't cheat and cheating is wrong...it's funny how most of them do cheat. Feel free to ask advice, but also ask their own experience.

It depends who the men are. If they are people you grew up with, went to school with or work with then it's not a problem. If they are random people you don't even know personally, not only is it wrong but potentially dangerous to friend people who are strangers

Why not? I have never seen a law that says women can't be friends with men. Its not like your bopping all these guys. Geesh, he needs to lighten up and relax.