This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do some people have so many friends on facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:43 AM
How do some people have so many friends on facebook?
This girl at my school has 2450 and I've seen lots of people with over 1000. I mean do they add random people or what? And I have had people say to me that I dont have enough facebook friends( (I have 300)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:51 AM

cuz they add friends of friends they dont or barely now which is stupid cuz they probably dont even talk to those people

Ads

Yeah, they just randomly add people, most of the time. It's not because they're so awesome that they get that many friend requests, lol.

They add people they don't even know because they have like one mutual friend, or they add random people.

I only have 128 friends but have over 200 request and have denied a lot of people, Why add/accept people you don't know? I find it rather stupid.

because they aren't loners like you

Most people on someones friends list are people they have met once, or are their friends friends.

people like to have lots of friends on facebook because it makes them feel accepted and good about themselves. Ever heard someone say "you have no friends" or "no one likes you"? they try to avoid that.

They add people they don't know. Wich is dangerous because then they can stalk you. 300 is probably one of the best numbers to have.

Some people I know seem to have a competition to see who can get the most friends, which is quite pathetic. They will add anyone with mutual friends. It's ridiculous.
I think I have too many friends and I have 247.

I had 1200 friends on Facebook and then I deleted it because it's dumb. People just added me. Friends of friends would add me or friends of guys I was getting with would add me. I always knew when I was being gossiped about in school because a random group of friends would just add me on Facebook one day.

They aren't smart and add people they don't know, or barely know.