This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the best way to tell my girlfriend she's fat?
11-09-2012, 05:27 PM
What's the best way to tell my girlfriend she's fat?
I love my girlfriend, but she's really fat. I need to tell her that. What's the best way to do so without making her mad? She means a lot to me. I've already written it on her Facebook wall, but she hasn't checked it yet. Should I call her and tell her too? Thanks for your help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:35 PM

If you wanna keep her as your gf, DONT!

Ads

Hey Mr Im smart you can't take back what you put out on facebook.

If the gf is comfortable with who she is and knows that diets don't work guess what, you will probably get a message that this is who I am and always will be, which means if you don't like fat then you need to get a different gf, also your outside is just one part of you, if the person inside is a jerk then you have nothing anyways.

i wouldn't post it on facebook that would just be sooo embarrising
delete it now!
i would just ring her up and say i watched a documentary about health and fitness and i think we should do it together
it would make her feel less humiliated.

You wrote on her Facebook to tell her she's fat? Please tell me this is a fake question. If you absolutely had to tell her. (Which makes no sense, why now? It didn't JUST happen.) you'd tell her in the privacy of a place with just the two of you.

If you wanna keep her though, I wouldn't say it.

wow. Weight shouldn't matter...jerk

omg no!!!!!
delete your facebook post.
suggest to her that youre going to start excercising and invite her to do it with her.
or only stock her fridge with celery.

NO!! dont tell her that, you'll only make it worse. Tell u wanna take her on a date but u wont tell her where it is cause its a surprise. Then say this is gonna be a different kind of date so wear sweatpants instead of something nice. Then blind fold her and drive to the gym
best i could think of...

I've found the best way is to take her out! Go to places you'd think she'd enjoy, like the fitness club, GNC, Lane Bryant.

A key ingredient to truth is love.

I was told by a complete stranger (a physician and triathlete) that he was concerned about my health because of my weight. Because of this single encounter, I became a vegan and lost 50 pounds. You have a greater legitimacy because of your relationship.

I strongly suggest you use the single-minded approach of being concerned about her health. You don't want to lose her. Over eating is strongly correlated with heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes type II, cancers, and other diseases that are common killers in America.

You will want to learn about a low-fat, low-refined carbohydrate, no-over-processed food, whole food, plant-based vegan diet as promoted by Dr. Neal Barnard and Dr. T. Colin Campbell.

Dr. Dean Ornish is another popular author who promotes a vegan diet.

Do it for love and be unflinching in your concern for the health of this important woman. DO NOT DO IT TO TRY TO IMPROVE HER LOOKS! She will sense this and you will out on the street and on your butt!