This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it wrong to be in a relationship with someone but not adding them to your Facebook status?
11-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Is it wrong to be in a relationship with someone but not adding them to your Facebook status?
My boyfriend and I have been going out for a couple of months now, but we are still just "in a relationship" on Facebook. He said he doesn't like putting his relationship matters on Facebook and he wont even let me write anything sweet on his wall. This is the first time i have ever change my relationship status on facebook and I like to specify who it's with.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:03 AM

I can understand if he didn't want his relationship status changed but if he wont even let u write anything sweet on his wall, it sounds to me like he has something to hide (or someone)

Ads

who cares what FB says --- its how you feel for each other that counts ---- so personally who cares whats on FB ???

Yah thats weird that he won't let you write on his wall, I'd be worried about him cheating.

No. Personally I leave my Facebook status on single, even when I'm dating someone. I do this because whenever I broke up with someone, I found it especially painful to announce it to the entire world via Facebook, having to field condolences...and then whenever I started dating someone and it was all new, it felt almost like I was jinxing myself when I changed my status. I agree with him; leave Facebook out of your relationship. It's great for causing unnecessary drama. Your five hundred best friends do not need to know who you are dating.

I find that incredibly stupid not to do so. Seriously you can't even right anything sweet on his wall. He's not flipping famous tell him to hit a dose of reality that no one cares if you're going out or writing sweet things. Unless of course if he's two timing you then someone indeed would. Boys are just ridiculous today. I want one guy to try that with me..heck I would out single and dumb him. Tongue

Time to either break up or have a serious talk with him. You two are definitely not on the same page.

I get not changing relationship status, but the wall things kinda weird Undecided

i beat the shit out of my dad today

Tell him how you feel, don't hide your problems in your head, just tell him that you feel this way, call him up on the phone if you don't have the guts to say in person, make sure it's through voice not text, you can tell what people are feelings through voice, and if he studders and tries thinking, just simply ask "there's noone else right..?' it's very hard to communacat like that but you need communacation for a relationship to work right.