This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is lil wayne talented.explain?
11-15-2012, 08:47 AM
Is lil wayne talented.explain?
Ill say yeah.he has great poetry,great metaphors.somethin shakesphere would say.he dont talk about hoes,cars,money.he has been in game a long time.he freestyles his lyrics.he has a great work ethic as he has produced lots of features last few years.how to love is a deep song.he has been in the game for a long time and is still relavent.\

drake, roscoe dash, minaj, sean kingston, chris brown, bow wow, meek mill,2chains, gucci mane and others are here today and are good rappers because of lil wayne influence
.i know they good cause they have lots of money, always on billboard, lots of youtube views, facebook likes, twitter followers. lil wayne also has this.
He can also play guitar,do rock music very well as well.he has lots of money,a bugati from his hard work.

He is the tupac ,iron maiden of our era.
if u say he dont write his lyrics, prove it. were you there with him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2012, 08:55 AM

No and no.

Ads

No. He's a hack

No rapper deserves [ musical ] respect. They pose as musicians but none plays any instrument decently.They pose as songwriters but the lyrics they write lack melody and harmony, so it doesn't qualify as music. They pose as poets, and all they write is 'declamation rhymes' .... if any doubt about this, ask Mozart and Chopin about what's music, or ask Shakespeare and Becker about what's poetry. If they would stop posing as artists or poets, and proclaim being 'declaimers of sub-cultural expressions', then they would deserve respect for the honesty and their folkloric value.

I don't listen to lil Wayne. I listen to Slash, Zakk Wylde, and anybody else that can rock a guitar.

No.

Also, Lil Wayne sucks at playing guitar.

I wouldn't say he's the Tupac of our era. Tupac was actually an intellectual and an poet and was interested in philosophy. Lil Wayne is the opposite, his goal is to corrupt the youth of America and he basically achieved that.

Listening to Lil Wayne lowers your IQ level, that's why you see many stupid teenagers going around saying "YOLO #SWAG YOLOOOOOO."

On Lil Wayne's last album "Tha Carler IV", Lil Wayne had some part in writing every song, but 3 other people did the writing for him. Therefore, No. Not talented.

I love listening to rap and know everything about it, and I would say:

No.

He's not talented. Look at Machine Gun Kelly, Wiley, Eminem and B.O.B. They are talented rappers with a great flow and genius lyrics (especially Machine Gun Kelly & Eminem).

Look 'em up and discover what real talent is pal.