This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pertaining to Anthony Weiner, can you give a non-partisan answer to this question?
11-18-2012, 01:01 PM
Pertaining to Anthony Weiner, can you give a non-partisan answer to this question?
A blogger claimed that Weiner sent a nude photo to a woman through Twitter. He claims that his Twitter account was hacked.

The blogger has provided minimal evidence to back up his claim and the evidence he has presented is subjective. Weiner has provided no evidence to back up his claim.

So my question is...who holds the burden of proof? Is the blogger obligated to prove that Weiner personally sent the tweet or is Weiner obligated to prove that his account was hacked?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:10 PM

Weiner is a perv

Ads

Weiner is a perv

if he didit,callim oscar meyer

Good question. I'm not sure. But I think it's highly unlikely a congressman would send inappropriate pictures using his official twitter account that is followed by thousands of people, the media, etc. No one is that stupid.

If the twit received a tweet from the twitter, then I would think that the burden of proof would be on the twitter seeing as how the twit was the recipient of the tweet.

Can you send pictures through twitter? Never used that crap, don't understand why anyone would.

Who cares, anyone using twitter is a moron who can't speak in complete sentences.

Both require some proof.

But hacking is harder to prove than a nude photo.

With a name like Weiner.... makes one wonder ya know?