This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you picture when someone says they are CONSERVATIVE?
11-27-2012, 06:24 AM
What do you picture when someone says they are CONSERVATIVE?
I picture an old man or old woman sitting in a wheelchair with their cane flapping their TV set against the liberal media. Their dentures on the ground from their unlimited whine capacity and crucifixes all over the place. What do you picture when thinking of conservatives?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:32 AM

Wow... it's so refreshing to see the "tolerant" and "open-minded" liberals here, instead of the typical hateful, intolerant, idiotic liberal trolls that usually pervade yahoo answers.

Ads

a guy in a suit

sputtering, drooling with brain damage.

most of my family, about half of my friends, and myself sitting around a dinner table made out of money, laughing over racist jokes and the misfortunes of others while we plan how to best screw the poor out of their money.

everything above between "money" and "money" was sarcasm, for those of you who would actually take me seriously

1. That they're a sensible and principled person - the exact oppoiite of a LIBERAL!

2. That they're people who want to conserve the values that made our country great.

3. That they have respect for women, if they're men.

4. That we need more of them in this day and age.

If you're young and a conservative, you might not have a heart; but if you're over 30 years old and a liberal, then for certain you don't have brain.

Dick Cheney, G. Gordon Liddy, Rush Limbaugh and they all have swastika's on their bald heads.

I picture someone going to work. Unlike my image of a liberal either a) artsy fartsy I want to live poor and paint pretty pictures all day. Or, B) I do not want to work so mail me my check.

When Stephen Colbert was signing up to be a candidate for the presidential race, he pulled out pens that "symbolized" each party. For the Democrats, he had a pink, sissy looking pen.

For the Republicans, he first had a pen that had a vampire on top, symbolizing Rudy Giuliani, and then he had a pen that was "big and white".

So I can only imagine Republicans as big, white vampires now.

Edit: And since I'm a girl, I think I can tolerate a pink pen.

Old (holding on tradditional values and resistant of change) , formally dressed in gold and diamonds (from extra income), and in good health (from being able to afford health care).