This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone please tell me if Marketing Communications equivalent to Advertisting & it covers the same thing?
12-13-2012, 10:50 PM
Can someone please tell me if Marketing Communications equivalent to Advertisting & it covers the same thing?
Can someone please tell me if (College) Marketing Communications equivalent to (College) Advertisting & it covers the same thing?

I have taken Marketing Communications (I received an A) and have course descriptions for this class and for Advertising and it covers the same thing. So, is Marketing Communications an equivalent class to Advertising.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2012, 10:58 PM

It can be similar but marketing communications may cover business communications tactics, such as nonverbal speech and writing.

To be honest, with colleges they will look at course content to figure out if it can be an equivalent class. I personally would disagree because they advertising deals with certain topics related to advertising, and marketing communications is more business and can involve digital marketing (analytics, brand promotion on social networking).

Ads

12-13-2012, 10:58 PM

depends on college. some put it together and some dont
this is simply marketing technique by the college