This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some effective internet marketing methods?
01-16-2013, 09:35 AM
What are some effective internet marketing methods?
Hi, I have an online business that i am trying to market to people and I have had a lot of difficulty doing so.I have been marketing to facebook groups, using paid services like Google and Bing Ads, forum marketing and craigslist. I haven't gotten any results. It is quite frustrating. Does anybody have any ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:38 AM

Hi

Did you know that link building is very important piece of the puzzle when building a business.
All experts agree that link building is the crucial factor, and that links are the life blood of the internet.
The linkbuilding blackbook is full of information and lists strategies 25 in all for attracting natural links.
It has a top 300 global alexa rank. Go to link and check it out:

http://tinyurl.com/cj6eb7o

Hope you have success with your business
Dianne

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:45 AM

For online business their is so many Effective internet marketing methods like Email Marketing ,Ads on Facebook,Social Media Optimization,Advertising on You Tube,Article marketing etc.To increase the traffic and sales, the first thing that needs to be focused on is email marketing, before anything else.Email marketing is Focus on these marketing strategies and give them a try; this may improve your brand visibility and traffic to your site.
01-16-2013, 09:50 AM

You've gotta find your niche, build relationship with your leads and convert those leads into sales.

80-20 Percent Rule.

Provide as much value (80%) and content and special offers about your business and then the 20% (sale) will come.

If you are just about selling to them, it won't last long. Compete against your competitor and most important, invest, take risks and you'll know what works and what doesn't

Calvin Aman
01-16-2013, 09:59 AM

email marketing, Ads on Social Networking sites like facebook, twitter, G+ etc, online classified Ads etc
01-16-2013, 10:06 AM

Instead of starting with the tools, I suggest you find one or two successful sites (best is a successful competitor) and discover all the content and markting tools they use.
In order to do that go to http://www.tregia.com plug in any website and discover which content and marketing tools they are using.
01-16-2013, 10:11 AM

From what it sounds like, you need more traffic. The easiest way to do this is with some sort of blog, writing about your product or service. This also gives your website more long-tail keywords and increases the chance of your site being found on Google. Constantly refreshing and updating your website tells search engines that you're active. Always have quality and unique content (Google doesn't like duplicate stuff).

Please do that before paying for anything.
01-16-2013, 10:16 AM

I agree with everyones answers above YouTube is the best what to be seen and heard. If you use facebook, twitter, Google Plus, Tagged, all social media sites make sure you post a link to your Youtube videos on ALL of them. You don't even have to talk about your business just let people get to know you. The more they feel they know you the more they will trust you and want to do business with you. I hope this helps as well.
01-16-2013, 10:24 AM

Best way to earn money online ...its like a business..
http://trk.vancead.com/SHqh
01-16-2013, 10:29 AM

May be its time to outsource your work. PM if are interested in the same.

I am associated with an CMMI level-3 IT Company, cygnet-infotech offering SEO Services since last 7 years.