This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dish Network Hopper Shared viewing?
05-04-2013, 01:28 AM
Dish Network Hopper Shared viewing?
We just got the dish hopper with 2 joey receivers. The dish hopper is connected to the main Living Room tv. The other 2 joey receivers are on their own tv's in seperate bedrooms.

Whenever i change the channel on the tv in bedroom 1, it changes with the main living room tv and says something about 'shared viewing'.

How do i disable this so each tv can watch its own channel without interfering with the other tv's?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 01:40 AM

Hello Bassss, You can press the red key which will allow you to see if there is an available tuner. The Hopper has three tuners. If you are using multiple tuners to record this may leave you with limited options. For example if you have Primetime Anytime activated and then you are also recording on another tuner this only leaves you one tuner available to watch live TV. Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Thank You
Mark Haakenson
Social Media Representative DISH LLC
mark.haakenson@dish.com
3 pm – 11 pm Sunday through Thursday

Ads

05-04-2013, 01:49 AM

Looks like your running in to tuner conflics i would give dish a call and ask to swap out a joey for another Hopper i would do it now tho that would give you 6 tuners total. I have 2 hoppers and a joey. i would give dish a call and explain to them