This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why is it so hard to come out?
05-09-2013, 06:28 PM
why is it so hard to come out?
I'm a 17 year old girl and i've ALWAYS been attracted to girls. But the first time i had romantic feelings for a girl, i was 16. Not a single person knows i'm bisexual. On facebook it says i'm interested in men and women but if someone asked me why it says that, i say "oh, my friend did that to be funny." I'm so sick of keeping this secret from everyone. I'm probably the girliest girl ever and no one would ever suspect that i liked girls. My friends DON'T hate gays or anything like that but i'm still so scared Sad Honestly, being gay/lesbian/bisexual is NOT a big deal, so why is it so hard to come out? Some advice would be very much appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2013, 06:33 PM

It's actually hard for everyone. It one of the scariest times of our lives. My advice: start slow start with the friend you can trust the most and work your way up . Go at your own pace and be afraid of what others will think. Some ppl will not like it but don't worry. I didn't do this I actually got outed by my first boyfriend but it all worked out well

Ads

05-09-2013, 06:47 PM

Because your scared of the backlash.
Most people don't care though