This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am i the only one who hates the idea of graph search for facebook?
05-12-2013, 12:03 PM
Am i the only one who hates the idea of graph search for facebook?
obviously, no matter how "private" facebook claims to be, it isnt. but at least they make it kind of hard to find anyone or dig up dirt on anyone by doing a simple search. but now you can simply search "people who like chinese food who live in california" and boom, your name is there. this is a great innovation for anyone who enjoys having their information for anyone to see, but i can honestly see it causing problems on facebooks part, and on the users part. its basically opening it up for anyone to find you, or as i would say, stalk you. am i the only one uncomfortable with this? and dont say "facebook doesnt owe us anything because its free" because if their users dont feel safe sharing information, it will eventually become a ghost town on there, thus users will stop checking their facebook which will send it into a downward spiral.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 12:14 PM

This is a feature that has been around for quite some time now.... users just haven't noticed it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply