This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why won't my parents let me get a face tattoo?
06-02-2014, 08:42 PM

Do you really think your old enough to go live your life at the age of 13.
Ok leave where will you go believe me girl that little bf of yours will not pay for your bills, food etc like your parents do he can't even pay for that tattoo of yours. Drugs at that age
you won't live long. You say your the smart one trust me your clueless a smart person would not kill there life at an early age. If your were smart you would be reading those school books not getting drunk. Your bf doesn't care about you. If you end up in jail you think he'll go visit you i don't think so he wont even get you out. If you die he will cry, but will move on you will become the pass. You need your parents more then you think. You should be lucky that they care about you unlike other parents. There are a lot of kids, teens and young adults that feel the same way in were do they end up ether in jail or dead. Those that do turn there life around have already wasted there life in don't get to live it like they would of wanted to. Keep going the way your going once you find out the road you took wasn't the right one it will be too late. Best of luck the truth hurts, but it's best to help people like you then to see then end up will lets just say you don't want to find out.

Edit: Honey go for it you don't want to listen don't go crying when your dreams become nightmares. I seen it heard about it always ends up bad. Don't listen you'll see. Good luck plz think about it before doing something like having a baby.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Martin - 06-02-2014, 08:30 PM
[] - Rayven - 06-02-2014, 08:32 PM
[] - Mama - 06-02-2014, 08:34 PM
[] - Antonio - 06-02-2014 08:42 PM
[] - alexandra - 06-02-2014, 08:44 PM
[] - '.' - 06-02-2014, 08:45 PM
[] - Daughter Of Nyx - 06-02-2014, 08:55 PM
[] - Jinxie - 06-02-2014, 09:12 PM
[] - Jessica - 06-02-2014, 09:24 PM